Ok, so this is not just a Tucker Blog but also a family blog so I have decided to include a post about my 24 hr trip to Maine. I know I know, it was a short trip to make especially with a 4 month baby. But Brandon was so nice and watched Tucker while I flew up because there is tradition in playing in this tournament for me and I did not want to miss it. For the past 7 years my mom and I have played as a mother daughter team with one of her good friends and daughter. Keeping with the tradition we dress up according the the theme, hence why we are wearing lettuce and a radish (which you can't really see) on the back of our white hats. For me, it is a special day and one that I would NEVER miss!! Hopefully next year our schedules will align so we can all go up for a week or two. All in all, the weather was awesome and we all had a fun time together! Thanks Mom, for inviting me back to play. I Love you!!!

Mother Daughter

Our Team


Cute baby trying to catch the beetles
No comments:
Post a Comment