Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Happy Hour




Last week we hosted the MRE Holiday Happy Hour and had a blast. I wish that I had more photos of the night but I was busy socializing and having fun. There were many highlights of the night, including Sam and Jake sitting in the car toy together as well as our neighbor asking one of our quests to move their car. Why one would ask, because he had to park in front of his house due to a heart condition. Regardless of the fact that he could have parked in his driveway. This is the same neighbor who smokes cigarettes and can't rake his leaves because of this heart condition so his wife has to do it. Thanks Lee and Greg for being good sports! The highlight of the night, well Tucker. He was finally able to have free reign of the house and he took full advantage of that. Brandon and I kept asking, "where is Tucker?" So forget all of the tiny friends and his toys, he wanted to crawl under tables, be by the front door, get into the recycling bin and best, we found him huddled over the beer. The moment was priceless and created a good laugh. He has a few years to go :)

Thank you all for making it such a fun night! We can't wait to host another Happy Hour.

No comments: