Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Years Eve 2009

We rang the New Year in with the kids around 7:30! After all of the travel and trying to get Tucker back on a normal sleep schedule, we decided to ring in the New Year quietly with several good friends. Also, seeing that 2 of us are pregnant, we were not game for a wild and crazy night. The lack of consumption of libations on a celebration night can be a downer at times. Oh well. Next year I will be ready so all, watch out!!

The McMunn's hosted a great New Year's complete with a GPS serving as the New Year's Ball and balloons falling from the staircase. The kids (Tucker, Anna and Kate) had a great time!!! Unfortunately, we tried to watch the Annapolis family fireworks but due to fog, they were not visible. I highly doubt that those who were even at the event could see them. Regardless, we sparked our own fun and even better, topped it off with being in bed by 9:00. I think Brandon stayed awake and watched the ball drop but I was fast asleep!!!

No comments: