Wednesday, June 11, 2008

3 MONTHS AND GOING STRONG

The 4th trimester is over according to Dr. Karp and boy have the last 3 months been LONG. But we are making some headway. The duration of his crying has decreased but he still has trouble taking naps and just falling asleep. Which means I have little time to clean the house because if I do put him down for a nap it requires being nearby for a bit in order to keep plugging him when his binky falls out. Which really means, I spend more time on Facebook now... But back to Tucker, my theory is is that he really just wants to see the world and is afraid that he is going to miss something. Every time I take him out to meet up with other moms and their babies, or even just to walk around, he perks up and is an active looker and talker. So while it is frustrating that he does not want to settle down for naps, it is fun watching him take it all in.

As for milestones, he is making the FUNNIEST sounds and blows bubbles in his mouth, loves to droll and have me wipe his mouth, LOVES grabbing onto things especially a few favorite toys (never enough), is doing very well with tummy time and is sitting up very well in his Bebepod. You can see it in his eyes that he is ready to get on his knees and explore.

All in all, family life is awesome and Tucker is a daily reminder of how fortunate we are.

Click on the photo for more cute Tucker pictures.



Tucker 3 months

1 comment:

The Phillips Family said...

He is growing so fast, I can't believe it! What a cutie. I can empathize about the trouble sleeping...Ethan was never (and still isn't) the best sleeper and it was always tough getting him to nap and now at 2 1/2 yrs he has given up naps all together since he is just too interested in what is going on. I hate to say it, you just get used to little sleep each night, but someday when they are teenagers we'll have to drag them out of bed at 11a!