Thursday, June 5, 2008

Play Time - New Fun

I fell in love with a toy from K's Toys (I am the Boss) before Tucker was born and was determined to either get it or try to make something like it. I opted to try to make something somewhat similar (maybe someday I will break out the sewing machine and get creative with fabric) with and old sheet and box from a stroller. One of my friends told me where I could buy the balls (Toys R Us) and presto. Overall the concept is somewhat the same, sans the animal, and best part much cheaper. For now we put the bebePod in the box to help him sit up and from time to time add some of his toys that he likes to play with. The result, Tucker likes sitting in the box surrounded by all of the balls!!

Another thing that Tucker LOVES is his Musical Elephant when he is in the pack n play changing table. This is actually the second Elephant as we broke the string on the first because we kept pulling it when he was younger. At first, he did not like the changing table and just CRIED!! Now, he does not mind the changing table as long as there is some music. Brandon and I even like listening to the elephant!

Next time I will have to post some pictures of Tucker on his real changing table in his nursery. There is a print above it that he ABSOLUTELY adores. He can stay on his pad for a long time and just kick around and talk as he not only amuses himself but us.

All in all, when Tucker is with his toys, he is having a great time and we LOVE watching him play with them!!

Click Photo for more photos

Play time may

No comments: