Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Preppy Baby and the Ball Pit

The air is getting crisper and with that, we are starting to transition Tucker's wardrobe. So, I have been trying to get one last wear. I told him that he could spit up all he wanted this way I would feel better about his cloths getting more use. Oh well.

Since we were headed to a birthday (Happy birthday Finn - sorry he was running around so much I did not get a picture of the birthday boy) I decided to dress Tucker in his dad's favorite preppy shirt :) I am really kidding. Brandon's comment - "Tucker, I could say great to see you in your sisters hand me down pink shirt but oh, you don't have an older sister. I am sorry you are wearing pink."

So off my little preppy baby and I went to Finn's birthday party at MyGym. Tucker's favorite part was this huge ball pit. Most kids would jump in and sink. I had to place Tucker in and he would sink a little. When he is a little older I am sure that this is a place that he would love to be. A great place for me to let him get all of his little boy energy out!


No comments: