I am so lucky that I get to spend my days with Tucker so when he does cute things I get to laugh with him and admire him. But there are moments when he is above and beyond cute and I feel the need to share with friends and family.
One of his favorite activities is getting a ride on the train (laundry basket). We take a ride around the family room, hall, and kitchen. Yes we have a laundry basket (ops train car) just for this activity.
The other thing that we love to do is check on Tucker after he has gone to bed. Typically, when we put him down, he has a little energy left and with that, plays with his toys until he zonks out, usually holding a toy or surrounded by toys. These toys that are initially spread out around his crib in an orderly fashion and in this case with the picture, they were all lined up against the front of the crib wall where he in fact ended up on his knees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment