Ok, I can't believe that I never got a photo of Tucker with our 20 lb Turkey or any Thanksgiving food. His first Thanksgiving and I failed to properly document it with a Turkey. I did get plenty of pictures of Tucker with Mimi and Grandpa though. They had not seen him for 4 months so there were a lot of great photo opportunities. The other highlight for Tucker was chasing around my parents faithful dog Skooter. Now I am trying to convince Brandon that it is time for us to get a dog. Tucker needs a 4 legged friend! Overall it was wonderful to have my parents here for Tucker's firth Thanksgiving. We do not get to see them nearly enough so any time with them is cherished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great pictures!! Don't worry-- I forgot too about capturing Ella eating her first TG meal!! I guess we were too busy!
Wait, isn't it 2008??? Don't skip ahead of us a full year, Breck!!
Thanks for the 2009 correction! Wow, I do not want to get ahead of myself.
Post a Comment