Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tucker - 10 Months

A big event occurred today, Tucker waved! My heart melted. Brandon was taking Tucker off to bed and said, "wave goodnight to Mommy." He waved and I almost had tears in my eyes. Oh the small and the simple things that can totally make a day.

During the week between Christmas and New Years, we took a trip to DC. I had read about a fantastic Holiday train display at the U.S. National Arboretum and I wanted to see it. So we took a nice stroll in the outside garden and then went inside. WOW!! We also took Tucker to the National Air and Space Museum. While I had fun in the museum store, Brandon showed Tucker around.


Happy New Year! To all good things in 2009!!

2 comments:

The Phillips Family said...

Happy New Year to the Lindley family as well! SO sweet that Tucker waved. It is true after a long day it is those little things that make all the hard times worth it. Looks like you had fun in DC. I miss DC. When I lived in Charlottesville, VA I would go to DC to see my father everytime he was there for work and wander around during the day, a great city!

B&B said...

You guys need to come visit and we can go into DC and have fun exploring. I want to get a DC and vicinity book of things to do with Toddlers/Kids. There is so much. Hugs to all!!